donderdag 23 januari 2014


Just a song for my little love Light Circle dancing is all she is to be, Girl of my, you dance though the room Eyes follow where steps place their prints Over sky’s gloomy white You dance for the morning light Like an young child circles are all what compares Fluently slowly hands and fingers Handsome feet are dancing to my wondering mind Eyes are dancing for the both of us Strangely captured by each breath A flash from her lightning body I wish that this moments last forever Together break the spell of the clock You and me dancing, wile my inner deeper, Is lingering still Some applause Some recognition, Something of everything else You broke the birthday shell The moment your hell freely came Counting fingers and tones, left me behind Together we are free Just the dance for three You make the move, we give kindly The gestures everyday' lives Solitude dancing for us An celebration to the evening lights. Vincent Massée, 2014

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten